The official opening of the registrations takes place on April 2 at noon
FROM FEBRUARY 14 TO FEBRUARY 29: DOMICILIAN REGISTRATIONS (COMMUNE DE SIERRE ET ANNIVIERS)
A quota of up to 460 registrations is reserved for local residents to ensure fair local participation.
Registrations for residents of the following areas:
- Commune of Sierre: zip codes 3960, 3976 (Noës) and 3977 (Granges)
- Commune d'Anniviers: zip code 3961
Pre-registrations will be checked, and anyone attempting to pass themselves off as a resident will no longer be able to register for Sierre-Zinal 2024. Registrations for domiciled persons are nominative and definitive! No change of race number will be allowed.
A draw will be held if more than 460 pre-registrations are received. You will be notified of your participation on March 11. You will be asked to pay the registration fee at that time only.
From March 2: registration packages open
REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN ON 2 APRIL AT NOON.Registration opens on April 2nd at 12:00pm (midday) on the race website. The majority of the free places will be attributed during this 1st round.
Most available entries will be sold during the first round. Interested parties who fail to sign up during the first round will have a chance to sign up for the remaining entries during the second round. On a first come first serve basis.
Registration for each category will be closed once each race sells out. However, if your registration failed you will have a chance to try again in the minutes right after registration closes. After regular registration has closed, you will probably still have the option of buying a hotel or clinic training package which will give you the opportunity to run Sierre-Zinal and spend a few memorable days in our valley.
TIPS TO GET READY FOR APRIL 2nd:
- Create or update your Datasport personal account. You may also add one or several runners to your profile and register them at the same time as you.
- The Sierre-Zinal race costs CHF 95.-. Payment must be validated during the registration process. Here are the payment options available to you:
- Opt for a bank transfer to avoid transaction fees as much as possible.
- Choose which category you want to enter: Runners, Tourists or Juniors (born between 2004 & 2013).
- Estimate your goal time. To help with this, examine the race course and refer to our chart to calculate your goal time based on your split times.
- Log in to the race website before 12:00pm (Midday) in the registration section and click on the Datasport link which appears.
Contact address of the cancellation insurance
When registering for Sierre-Zinal, you can take out cancellation insurance in partnership with our timekeeper Datasport.