Bib information here
Start list and allocation of departure blocks here
Refunds, Switches, Number Transfers, and Deferrals: Reminder
As indicated in our Rules and Regulations, the deadline for number transfers requests is 26 July, 2019, when all starting blocks are final. Any change occurring after the deadline may negatively affect the block seeding system. Not only would it complicate the logistics of printing 5200 bibs complete with names and numbers, it puts you at risk of ending up in the wrong time slot. People first and trust based, Sierre-Zinal is one of the few organizations of this magnitude that make it possible to transfer bibs as late as two weeks prior to the race.
The race office does not have a waiting list. It is the person who gives up his bib who must find a replacement.
In case of injury, the entry fee is non-refundable unless you have subscribed a Race Entry Fee Insurance at the time of registration.
Entries or Bibs may be transferred under the following conditions:
- No switches possible between the “Tourist” and “Runner” categories
- Bib Transfer requests must be received NO LATER THAN FRIDAY 26 JULY, 2019 AT 5:00 PM
- Starting Block Transfer requests in the Tourist Category must be received NO LATER THAN FRIDAY 26 JULY, 2019 AT 5:00 PM
- Bib Transfers must be requested by the initial number holder who will provide the recipient’s required information.
- Bib Transfers must be requested by the initial number holder who will provide the required information regarding the recipient of the new number
- All Transfer requests must
be sent to .
Participants may not defer their 2019 entry to the following or any subsequent year.
Entry fees for Sierre-Zinal are non-refundable. participants who are prevented from attending the event should contact the Race Entry Fee insurance directly:
Tél: +41 58 275 22 10
Fax: +41 58 275 27 42
Bib Number/ Packet Pick-Ups
Bibs numbers can be picked up the day before the race between 2:30pm and 6:30pm at the Sierre Town Hall (Hôtel de Ville), as well as on race morning between 3:30am and 9:00am at the Zwissig garage (see map). Junior runners can retrieve their bibs in Sierre on Saturday or on Sunday in Chandolin. To avoid unwanted last-minute stress, first time runners are encouraged to pick up their bibs on Saturday.
The bib number and starting block are announced 10 days before the race.
Luggage is transported by us to Zinal.